C R C L O G
This is a journal of works concerned with short-term or current developments.
If you find some work useful, it would be fair to support the author through provided links.
If you find errors or false information, it would be useful to comment or start a discussion about it.
"CRC Log" is free, online and open access journal, publishing original research, theoretical articles, reviews and commentaries.
The journal's mission is the advancement and popularization of science and knowledge but also to provide an open, unbiased and rewarding environment for authors.
There are no submission or publication charges.
The journal does not publish research articles limited to the reporting of new results or discoveries.
The scope and range of topics to be published by the journal covers all areas of interest to the society that have, may have, or are concerned with, short-term values (those of interest to
Submission of work
Anyone is welcome to submit work for publishing.
If article follows the guidelines, after initial review, it will be published with no further delay, but it may be removed if issues are found afterwards and remain uncorrected.
Work can be uploaded here.
With your submission you may include the address for payments/contributions, such as a web or wallet address (using tag <cite_contrib>).
If this is a work in context of CR and if you want to cite CR or The Solar System paper (it is not required), you may use either a direct link, or a DOI link:
- work should be of some value to others not just your self or your body,
- don't use complex mathematics or analyses just to showcase your knowledge - if you are aware that work is not something useful exclusively to mathematicians, it would be useful that it contains some explanation in common language,
- if you think your work is ready for publishing, it is good to sleep on it, for days or weeks if required (depending on experience), until you know it is ready,
- submission can be anonymous, but it would be useful to use your registered website id as author name so you can be recognized as author in discussions,
- limit resolution of images in articles (recommended max. width is 512px, or 340px for images shown side by side),
- if possible, provide high-res images as links on the low-res image, limit resolution of high-res images too unless they contain important details related to the work, or use a 3rd party service
for high-res images,
- use references where appropriate to credit other authors and make fact-checking easier,
- references are good but you should also support other authors financially if/when that is/becomes possible,
- don't include copyrighted works in your work, avoid references to copyrighted works if you're aware of alternative with similar quality,
- articles should be written in plain text/html using MATERRA tags,
- easiest way to write and submit articles is to use MATERRA Editor,
- we do not assign DOI's at this point, if you need one, use 3rd party services (such as Zenodo), a pdf of your work can be generated on the website (using print to pdf, or using latex export
feature and then TeXworks or something similar to generate the pdf).
Computer Science and Engineering
NOTE: In genuinely holistic approach to reality - physics, biology and computer science are generally not mutually exclusive, so the categorization here may be salty.