A N S W E R S
What is this website about?
This website is primarily a collection of papers and articles covering a variety of topics but written with a single aim - to uncover true nature and mechanics of universes.
Most of the work is based on two foundational papers - Complete Relativity (CR), a theory on nature and mechanics of universes, and The Solar System (TSS), analysis of the Solar System in context
Other work is organized into journals:
Here, quality is preferred over quantity, thus, it is more likely for existing content to be updated rather than new content being added.
Apart from these works, website also contains music, games and some useful downloads.
All of this is the result of years of intensive research, brainstorming, experiments done and experiences survived, by Amenoum.
What is MATERRA?
MATERRA is a web publishing platform with strong emphasis on user/system interaction and customization possibilities.
For example, visitors to a website running on MATERRA can add new elements to a webpage, and even create new webpages which will automatically be accessible from the website menu.
- D.Log - generally contains works with long-term implications, works that provide additional details, discussion or evidence for postulates and hypotheses of CR and TSS papers but also
presents new hypotheses, analyses, research and experiments,
- C.Log - generally contains works concerned with short-term interests of population and provides practical sustainable applications,
- B.Log - a less formal journal (blog), however, not without scientific or practical value, generally analysing and commenting current developments and practises in the world from a
Note that such changes are private - stored locally, in browser storage space.
Although originally developed to serve the Amenoum website, it was designed to be reusable from the start. It is easy to setup (no databases necessary for its main functionality) and straight forward to use.
At the user end, MATERRA is powered by MATERRA OS, an operating system written in JS/jQuery which provides numerous interaction possibilities through its command line interface (CLI).
The word Materra is a composite of Latin words mater (mother) and Terra (Earth).
What are the features of MATERRA?
What user platforms does MATERRA support?
MATERRA is platform independent, although, usage of the command line interface (CLI) is recommended, and best experienced, on desktop (non-touchscreen) platforms.
What server platforms does MATERRA support?
MATERRA backend is written in PHP, with optional usage of SQLite databases. It thus works on all platforms where PHP can be installed.
What are requirements for MATERRA?
On server side, MATERRA requires PHP. It is tested on version 5.6, but it would probably work on older versions too.
On client side, any newer web browser should suffice. However, the system has been exhaustively tested on Firefox so that one is recommended.
- easy to setup and use
- print (PDF) friendly webpages
- automatic text formatting
- automatic numbering
- automatic index generation
- automatic generation of references
- automatic change log generation
- rendering of math equations (using MathJax)
- LaTeX export (from v2021.05.24)
- collapsable text blocks
- command line interface (CLI)
- caching, with page-specific customization
- extendable, through plugins